MAPFest has some simple but critical aims:
- To reduce child poverty and poverty in general to the barest minimum level, towards total eradication in the UK, Africa and USA.
- More ACTIONS against child poverty and poverty in general.
The benefits coming from MAPFest will include improving the lives of children in the UK and Africa in the areas of:
- Improved life and wellbeing
Off-concert activities will include:
- Music/singing training for youths
- Supporting emerging artists in the communities
- Managing artist’s images and brand management
MAPFest will also seek to support victims of disasters (emergency fundraising) and providing life saving items.